Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Book Review!

I just read this great book called "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein. I came across it on goodreads and I was instantly drawn when I saw a dog on its cover. I was a little stunned to see that tho whole dogs-point-of-view thing had already been done, way before I did it, and in the form of the world's best book! Its a story about a race car driver and his family, narrated by their dog.

Its so beautifully told and its so moving. By the end of it, I almost shed a tear (and that doesn't happen that often!) The book takes us through the families ups and downs, and how they fall apart but are saved by Enzo.

I don't know how to write a review and I can't be bothered to write several long paragraphs.. so, stop reading this, go and buy the book because its going to be the most heart-warming book you'll ever read.

Here's the Flipkart link to the book:  http://www.flipkart.com/art-racing-rain-000729459x/p/itmczym8yzftnecs?pid=9780007294596&_l=KHIZ2bUYWX3cmVTrjMow6g--&_r=Ap1ZHbbkzxTQdMQ03aHYBA--&ref=a5b4ef9c-27a1-4953-88f7-bf1f3bec121b

No, I'm not being paid to write this review. I just really really loved the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment